This checklist has been provided for you to ensure that all of the following has been completed before The Marble Works of Bath Ltd attend site for our first visit to carry out any agreed templating or site measuring.
It is your responsibility to check these items before arranging a site visit. If we attend site and you are not ready for templating or fitting as one of the requirements has not been completed, you may be charged for an additional site visit.
1. All base units must be securely fixed in their final positions and be level.
2. All taps, sinks, hobs and white goods must be on site and available to Marble Works staff.
3. Belfast sinks must be located in their final position.
4. Under-mounted sinks must be fixed in a supporting cradle and the top of the sink must be flush with the top of the carcass. This may require the carcass to be rebated to allow the sink to sit flush.
5. Any sections of worktop not being supported by kitchen units should be supported by a baton or bracket which must be fixed to the wall by your kitchen fitter.
6. All free standing cookers/ranges must be located in their final position.
7. We must be advised of any parking restrictions adjacent to your property and if the kitchen is not on the ground floor.
The Marble Works of Bath Ltd do not carry out any plumbing, electrical or plastering work.
Your estimate has been calculated on the plan/dimensions provided. If any dimensions alter from your original plan once the template has been carried out, your quotation may be affected.
Granites and marbles are natural materials and are subject to variation in colour and structure. If you wish to view your slab before we commence production, please contact the office on (01225) 780062.
If you wish to make any alterations to your kitchen plan, you are welcome to discuss your options with the staff on site, but final alterations can only be authorised by a member of the office staff and not with a templater/fitter, as once again this may affect costs.
Please allow approximately 4 hours for your kitchen to be fitted. Any subsequent visit to site may be charged. Once your kitchen has been fitted, the fitter will ask you to sign his work sheet to confirm you are happy. If no-one is available on site at the time of completion, you must report any concerns to the office within 24 hours.
Download our 'Customer Project Guide'
Download our helpful guide that will help you start your marble & granite project off in the right way. It's a helpful document and all we ask for in return is your email address.
Book an appointment with us
Our appointment system is designed to give you quality time with one of our marble and granite specialists to discuss the details of your project. To get the most out of this appointment we encourage our customers to download our 'Client's Project Guide' to help you help us in defining the key areas of your project.
Please, complete the form below with your details and preferred time of appointment and we will reply to your request as soon as possible.
The Marble Works of Bath Ltd is a small, family run business and is the only marble and granite company located in the city of Bath. Its main showroom which features over 20 individual displays, including granite, marble and quartz can be found on the Upper Bristol Road in Bath.
If you are looking for granite and marble offcuts or materials to fit a smaller budget or project then please check out our latest deals. Our deals change daily and weekly so ensure you visit regularly. You can also sign up to our mailing list for regular updates.