Quartz is increasing in popularity as an alternative to granite kitchen worktops.
Engineered Quartz is made up of 93% natural quartz (approximation), with the remaining 7% being a combination of resins and colourings. If you are seeking a more consistent look to your kitchen, rather than the natural variations and characteristics obtained from granite, engineered quartz is probably for you. It is a consistent material which is highly durable and resistant to scratches and stains.
Many different types of engineered quartz are available including Silestone, Caesarstone, Radianz and Compac.
The Marble Works of Bath Ltd is a small, family run business and is the only marble and granite company located in the city of Bath. Its main showroom which features over 20 individual displays, including granite, marble and quartz can be found on the Upper Bristol Road in Bath.